Reservations & Waitlist
- We recommend making a reservation online to guarantee a spot in class. Reservations may be made two weeks in advance. You may also call the studio to make a reservation but we do not accept reservations left on our voicemail or sent via email.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please add your name to the waitlist. When other clients cancel, you will be notified via email if you are put into the class. If you have opted-out of our email list, you will not receive these emails. You can also sign up for text message notifications in your Mindbody account preferences. You are responsible for your reservation if you are put into the class from the waitlist. If you do not cancel your class and do not attend, our standard cancellation policy will apply.
- You could be added to the class up to 2 hours prior to class. If you no longer want to be put in the class, please cancel your waitlist spot so that someone else can take the spot. We have clients that can get to the studio with very short notice. If this is not the case for you, please carefully manage your waitlisted reservations.
- Note: If you are already enrolled in a class, our reservation system will NOT add you to another class. If you were on multiple waitlists for one day, you may be deleted from the other waitlists since the system will not put you into two classes on one day.
- To view your waitlisted reservations, check your waitlist status, or cancel a waitlisted spot – go to your Bar Method account and click on MY INFO and then MY SCHEDULE. If you have any waitlisted reservations, there will be a link to the WAITLIST in the top right hand corner of your schedule. If the link is not there, you are not on any waitlists.
- Classes that appear in MY SCHEDULE are reserved classes. This will include classes where you got in off of the waitlist. If the class says “Waitlist-Unconfirmed”, you are IN the class. You may also call the studio to check your status.
Cancellations & No-shows
- You must cancel prior to two hours before the start of class to avoid a late fee.
- If you are a Club Bar Member, or use another unlimited package, you will be charged $10 if you cancel within two hours before class and $20 if you are a no-show.
- If you use a class package, you will lose one class.
- If you are added to class from the waitlist and are not able to attend, you must cancel in accordance with the standard cancellation policy to avoid penalty.
- You may cancel online or by calling the studio.
- We do not accept email cancellations.
Late Arrival to Class
- First-time students should arrive 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- First-time students may not enter a class after it has started.
- Returning students may enter up to 10 minutes after class has started. The cutoff for returning students to enter a Bar Express class is 5 minutes.
- Exercise pants to the knee or below, tops that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot are required.
- Students may bring their own socks from home or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Water is the only beverage permitted in the exercise studios. Please do not bring colored liquids into the studios.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped water into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the exercise studios.
- Gum, candy, and food are not permitted in the exercise studios.
- Please put socks on before entering the studios.
- We provide hand towels and bath towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Before taking class, new and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes
- First-time students who are pregnant must schedule a time to meet with an instructor before their first class (this can occur immediately before class; please arrive 10-15 minutes early).
- Clients must be at least 13 years old to attend class.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult to their first class and the adult must sign our client waiver.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise.
- We will be happy to work with you and offer you any necessary modifications.
- Childcare is available only at specific class times throughout the week. Please check the schedule and register for childcare ahead of time.
- Space is limited and is on a first come, first served basis.
- You can make reservations for childcare either online, by phone, or in person up to one week in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, and the name and age of your child.
- Important: if there are no online registrations for childcare 2 hours prior, kids’ club will not be offered at that time.